• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

31.5"+ UHD - not playing games

juuhuu

n00b
Joined
Apr 2, 2022
Messages
1
At the moment I am using laptop (Aero 17 4k, great display) + LG 27uk650w for my work which takes ~10h daily being in front of screen. Before LG I had Acer XB321HK which had really great picture/color quality but it was too heavy to travel around with it so I've been using LG last ~3 years. I will soon stop traveling so would like to buy some 31.5"+ again. I don't play games but I would like good quality screen (so mainly interested in picture/color quality.. response time is relevant to me only if it affects scrolling through documents/pages etc). LG 27uk650w that I have now can't compare to XB321HK in terms of picture/color quality although reviews are mostly in favor of LG (but I guess still in the end, 500usd monitor, can't compare to 1000).

My number one pick was Asus PG32UQ but I've just realized that I can't get it in my country (there is one option to order but without returns.. I don't want to risk bad pixels). These are the options that I have at the moment:

Benq PD3220U - 1294€
LG 32UL950w - 1193€
Dell U3219Q - 1036€
Asus ProArt PA329C - 964€
Asus ProArt PA329CV - 776€
Benq PD3200U - 692€

Do you think any of these are worth it or should I wait for PG32UQ to become available?

Thnx!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top