• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

3007 - How many video inputs ?

Mixman

Gawd
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
671
How many video inputs does the Dell 3007 have, both DVI and VGA ? I would like to be able to connect both my computers to it at the same time and I am sure there aren't too many DVI switch boxes that can handle the 3007's high resolution.
 
That's a problem. I have two computers. How would I switch off between them ?
 
one problem:
"Single Link Range: 1920 x 1200"

the dell is dual link only. it wont work.
 
Whoa....there has got to be a lower cost solution than $449 ? And that doesn't fully work either, because of it's low resolution.

Somebody out there must have a couple of computers and a 3007 ? How do you work it ?
 
I found the switcher you are talking about even cheaper, here.

Wow... getting a 3007 will be pretty damn expensive, if I have to get this. I have to wait for those big coupons now just to pay for the switcher ! :eek:
 
Back
Top