• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3000+ Venice OC (CPU-z Valid)

do you know what week your chip is? i was hitting 2745 on stock hsf on my week 17... now i'm at 2800 on water...
 
I wish I knew my week, I strapped my damn CPU on before I took a snapshot of the CPU :p

Stupid I know.

I actually think I can get higher, just haven't done it yet. I'd probably have to loosen my timings a bit more though :)

Wish I could set the multiplier to x10, but that's the sad part of the 3000+
 
Stormlifter said:
I wish I knew my week, I strapped my damn CPU on before I took a snapshot of the CPU :p

Stupid I know.
so did i haha, until 3 days ago when i switched to water...
 
Another limitation is that my MB can only take the CPU to 1.55v
but I think I can get a bit more out of my RAM, maybe get to 315fsb, but I don't know.
 
I got a good question.

If I had to loosen my timings to 3-4-4-8 or something, would it be worth it if I could get another 15-30 FSB?

Also would making the RAM ratio a little more giving to get a higher clock be worth it?
 
i have amd 64 3200+ venice and i have the same reversion like his " DH-E3" . i was wondering how high can i go.
 
depends on the week, and the luck of the draw... as for lowering ram timings to get 10-15 more mhz, imo its not... i'd much rather have the added bandwidth... 315 mhz fsb will only get you to around 2835 mhz... i'm running at 311 mhz fsb to hit 2800, and running my ram at stock speed stock timings(which is funny cause mobo reports my mem at 207, but everything in windows reports it as 199.9... thanks epox)... and i can't even get an ounce over 2800, even lowering my ram to 166 speeds...
 
You can probably get to the same as mine, but with a x10 multiplier you'll have a better Clock...

What kind of ram do you havE?
 
Back
Top