• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

$300 for a case and PSU!!?

Maestro2U

Weaksauce
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
76
I posted a question about PSU's here that goes into good detail about what I'm building and explains the title if anyone's interested.

My question for you is this: if I'm looking for a quiet case using 120mm fans only is there a better option than the Antec P180? I like the case, and I am aware of the need for a 24pin extender to get the PSU to reach the motherboard.

I did like one of the Lian Li's, but decided against it because of space issues with the 8800 cards. Is there another brand/model I should be considering? (If I'd seen the weekend sale on Best Buy I would have bought the P180 on the spot).

Thanks for the help.
 
Back
Top