300 C2D Machines to add?

sobe

Limp Gawd
Too bad they're going under team 24 :p I was surfing over at OCAU forums and came across this quote from Sceggs
Sorry Guys School Holidays with the Schools climing power bill there has been a policy implimented to turn the Pc off over night after about 10 and with school holidays around there is no one to turn them back on we will be back in full swing when the holidays are over with about 300 new C2D processors untill then sorry

Perhaps this can make up quite a bit of difference and turn the current slaughter back into a competition

They needed something like this. Max PC and oc.com are neck and neck with them right now! Isn't FLECOM getting some more PC's soon too? And if it helps I had two friends build C2D machines this week!

Looks like it's time to start saving for the quadcore boxen :D

I just started folding on 8 quad-core Xeon 3.6ghz, the points should start coming in soon

Zack

Imitation said:
They needed something like this. Max PC and oc.com are neck and neck with them right now! Isn't FLECOM getting some more PC's soon too? And if it helps I had two friends build C2D machines this week!

yes i should have at least a few hundred more machines, but i have no real ETA on when they will be coming in... :(

plus their machines wont be on 24/7... mine are :)

I might be getting another 805D at 3.4ghz running in a bit, depends if my little buddy still wants to do it ;)

300 c2d's, dayum, wish my school had PC's like that, we just upgraded to p4's with HT >.<

FLECOM said:
yes i should have at least a few hundred more machines, but i have no real ETA on when they will be coming in... :(

plus their machines wont be on 24/7... mine are :)

I thought I remembered you mentioning a while back. And even if they aren't on all the time, its better than no time at all!

Back