30% off Dell EPP coupons, up to 49% stacking

chomsky

Limp Gawd
If you're a Dell EPP member check your email for a 30% off code, otherwise hit-up ebay.
30% off Dimension(TM) and Inspiron(TM) systems $999 or more
PLUS:
$25 off $V4MWZLHBB$TT7

I basically just wanted to bring attention to this deal, it's an extremely busy thread over at slickdeals, I was surprised no one mentioned it here. here for more info:
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=167253

chomsky said:
If you're a Dell EPP member check your email for a 30% off code, otherwise hit-up ebay.
30% off Dimension(TM) and Inspiron(TM) systems $999 or more
PLUS:
$25 off $V4MWZLHBB$TT7

I basically just wanted to bring attention to this deal, it's an extremely busy thread over at slickdeals, I was surprised no one mentioned it here. here for more info:
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=167253

If I get one of these coupons can I still use it even though I am not an employee?

It is my experience that they do indeed verify you should be an EPP member. I just asked the IT dept here at my company for our EPP ID and they happily gave it to me. Universities and other places also offer EPP.

A few slip by but they do verify so I guess it depends on if you want to play the odds. You could always rely on friends/family to order it as there are quite a few companies and schools that are affiliates in the program perhaps someone you know could order for you. Apparently the coupons are still good, the new slickdeal is using the same 30% off coupon and it was just posted today. They've gotta be getting close to the 3000 use limit though

Back