30% off and free shipping on refurb monitors at Dell Outlet

Wow I'm tempted to pick up another U2412M to pair up with my 3yo U2412M that is happily sitting on my desk for only $150 shipped...greeeeeeat deal

HNNNNGGG why after Christmas and I'm in the middle of moving and house down payments HNNNGG bad timing :( Nice deal!

Wow I'm tempted to pick up another U2412M to pair up with my 3yo U2412M that is happily sitting on my desk for only $150 shipped...greeeeeeat deal

Same here...I'm having a really hard time saying "no" to this idea.

I want to get a few U2412M's SOOOOO bad, but my 10 year old 2005FPW's are still running like the day I bought them. Dammit, die already!!

As much as I want one (or two), I feel like that's not a great deal on the U2412m's. Amazon has them for $249.95 new.

You don't think $100 less per monitor is a good price? I'm not sure they will go much below $150.

Just nabbed a U2713HM 1440p for $280. Better price than the korean's. Very good deal I think.

I just got mine in yesterday from the 25% off deal.. No dead pixels, no backlight bleed, looks great and matches my other U2412M on the desk next to it. My Chase Visa card automatically adds a year warranty to the Dell 90 day warranty. I even called to confirm that, but make sure you take screeen shots of your order and save to a file for proof of the 90 day warranty. Mine was $185 with taxes and all at 25% off.

Mine also came with VGA, Dual link DVI, USB, and Power cable..

I was going to get a 4k, but still waiting for technology to mature and I think I would need 40" to be happy with dot pitch etc.. I don't have the desk real estate for that now, so this was the best option and I am really happy.

All the good stuff is gone now :(...

This is all off-lease stuff and the inventory changes constantly. Check back throughout the day for new inventory. It's highly likely that whatever you are looking for will be back in stock before the sale ends, you just have to be there to grab it when its available.

Just nabbed a U2713HM 1440p for $280. Better price than the korean's. Very good deal I think.

Did you have a giftcard or something? They were showing for $535, minus the 30% would brought it to $374.50. I've been going back and forth between the refurb U2713HM and a QX2710 myself. Better build quality of the Dell vs lower input lag and overclockability of the Korean.

Last edited:
Did you have a giftcard or something? They were showing for $535, minus the 30% would brought it to $374.50. I've been going back and forth between the refurb U2713HM and a QX2710 myself. Better build quality of the Dell vs lower input lag and overclockability of the Korean.

they were showing up at $409 before the 30% off. i got mine for $300 shipped with tax.

I want to get a few U2412M's SOOOOO bad, but my 10 year old 2005FPW's are still running like the day I bought them. Dammit, die already!!

Ha, I still have 2x 2005fpw as well, they are some seriously long lived monitors! Mine became man cave/garage displays on secondary machines when I went qhd a few years back but at this point they may never die.

they were showing up at $409 before the 30% off. i got mine for $300 shipped with tax.

That is a good deal. I've been checking off and on since last night, and they finally came back in stock just now at $415. Got one for $308 shipped after the discount, and I used my $125 promo gift card to bring it down to a sweet $183.

That is a good deal. I've been checking off and on since last night, and they finally came back in stock just now at $415. Got one for $308 shipped after the discount, and I used my $125 promo gift card to bring it down to a sweet $183.

Sucked me in. I had been looking at a Yamasaki 301, but the deal and not dealing with a Korean seller was too much to pass up.

Damn you OP .....

On a side note, I have a shiney new 2713 coming my way, how the hell am I going to fit it on my desk, and how am I going to use 4 damn monitors ........

Refurbs because they were returned due to light leakage ect?

My refurb luck has been pretty good. I purchased a refurbed Nikon D3200 with a shutter count of under 300, a linksys E3000 router that's been kicking ass for 3 years and some power tools. I'm willing to roll the dice on this one.

Refurbs because they were returned due to light leakage ect?

Dell's refurbs can be anything from an item that was returned, unopened by a customer, to an off-lease item with no issues, to an item returned with minor issues like back light bleed.

I've purchased for myself, my family and friends, or my work around a half dozen Dell refurb monitors and have never had any issues. Most of them looked an functioned as if they were brand new. From my reading on this and other forums receiving a monitor without any issues is by far the norm. Dell does give a great 90 day warranty on these should a person get a bad one, so there is little risk involved.

my order was just delayed by a week. its been "in production' since thur. night with an estimated delivery of the 14th. now its the 19th.

I ordered one Fri and it supposidly shipped Fri but is still not showing on UPS's website. Strange.

Very tempting. I'm afraid their 27" or 29" monitors won't be any better or may be worse than my Dell 2405FPW. It's been good to me, but I want something bigger.

has anyones order actually shipped out yet? mine still says in production, and i received an email from dell this morning that its been delayed.

Same as this, ordered sat, got acknowledgement sat, then two or three hours ago got an actual confirmation.....im betting they were swamped with orders lol.

Order was just confirmed a few minutes ago with an EDD of Friday.

has anyones order actually shipped out yet? mine still says in production, and i received an email from dell this morning that its been delayed.

I got the delayed email too, new delivery date is 1/19 which isn't bad if they stick to it. Hopefully thats the only delay.

i just talked to dell support today too (since it still hasnt shipped...) they told me its scheduled to ship tomorrow.

the reason for the long delay? they ran out of stock.

Back