• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

30 LCD yellow tint

Firewall

Gawd
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
848
I need some suggestions on what I can do. I have a powerspec 30 inch lcd that I use as a tv/monitor. It works fine when I use it with a DVI connection for my PC, and it works fine when I use the cable wire from my PVR for my tv. Also, the CV connections that hook up my xbox 360 work awesome as well.

The problem is, when I don't use the actual cable from my PVR and I use the yellow, red, and white connectors. The tv gets this dark yellowish tint to it that I can't seem to get rid of.

I tried adjusting the color, brightness, saturation, background lighting, just about every option it gives me.

Anyone else heard of anything like this?
 
Firewall said:
I need some suggestions on what I can do. I have a powerspec 30 inch lcd that I use as a tv/monitor. It works fine when I use it with a DVI connection for my PC, and it works fine when I use the cable wire from my PVR for my tv. Also, the CV connections that hook up my xbox 360 work awesome as well.

The problem is, when I don't use the actual cable from my PVR and I use the yellow, red, and white connectors. The tv gets this dark yellowish tint to it that I can't seem to get rid of.

I tried adjusting the color, brightness, saturation, background lighting, just about every option it gives me.

Anyone else heard of anything like this?

Do you have any other component outputs (red white and green) to test if the PVR might be having a problem with it's component out? If you get the chance to test something else out and the TV still has the same problem then it's component processing is shot.
 
Back
Top