30 GB Zen Vision: M question?

Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
2,135
Hey guys I have a 30 GB Zen Vision: M and was wondering what's a good rental/buy movie service I could use on the net.

Thanks
;)
 
I use Bitcomet:D Xvid/Dvix formats transfer to the Zen without having to do any conversion. The 700-800MB file sizes will also look good on your PC with a decent vid card. Choose the DVDRips for good quality.
 
I think he's talking a legal source.

Also.. posting about piracy is a no no here.
 
Hey guys I have a 30 GB Zen Vision: M and was wondering what's a good rental/buy movie service I could use on the net.

Thanks
;)

Whats it like watching a movie on such a small screen, I just cant see myself doing it, but i have never tried iton anything smaller then a 7" LCD before.
 
Musicals such as Festival Expess and Happy Feet are great to watch when having to wait in line, Dr's office, car wash, etc; otherwise, forget it.
 
Back
Top