30" Display choices?

Thanks for all the insights guys.

Picked up a mint U3011 for $910.

That is a very nice price, especially of it has warranty intact.

haha...i don't get why/how they can sell it 400 bucks cheaper in CA and not the US. maybe they need to move stock up there.

For you guys buying U3011's new and wanting a 2nd monitor to match it perfect, the 2007FP is the monitor to get, its 4:3 ratio 1600 x 1200 res match up perfect (bezel/height as well). Found a guy on eBay selling them and called and spoke to him on the phone, he has a ton of them with L at the end of the S/N (IPS Version). Just picked one up, we'll see.

Yea, if you can find the 2007fp ips versions for under 100 (and you definitely can), they're great monitors to run I portrait on the sides. I got one off CL for 50, the other for 90 off eBay, and for such a minimal investment, they really give you a nice desktop.

Thanks for the link smo, i'll definitely do that.

Tip- Purdue?

Yup, spent some good years there, was up in Chicago after, and now am back down in Indy for the time being.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yea, if you can find the 2007fp ips versions for under 100 (and you definitely can), they're great monitors to run I portrait on the sides. I got one off CL for 50, the other for 90 off eBay, and for such a minimal investment, they really give you a nice desktop.

Sadly i paid a little more, but i hope its worth it. the guy said they are almost brand new condition and go through a very strict review process. There inst 'crap out there for sell, and i don't want to chance it via dell outlet for $200. Somehow i can never get the DFS $89 deal, but i hear the last few batches were all non IPS

Back