30 day trial to XBOX Live Gold?

ScotteusMaximus

Limp Gawd
ok, so i broke down and bought a 360. i could have sworn that the premium was supposed to come with a 30 day trial to live gold, and according to this site, it does. i've looked through all the crap that comes in the box, but i can't find any sort of code or coupon for the trial, and when i check my live profile, it only shows the year that i paid for when i first set up my 360. anybody know how exactly this free trial was supposed to work?

also, i don't know where i read it, but i could have sworn that the premium was supposed to come with some points to spend in the marketplace. am i just remembering things wrong? maybe i'm thinking of the prepaid live packs that they sell in stores.

The preimium doesn't come with points for the marketplace....and I believe you were supposed to exhaust your free month before buying a subscription. I think.

When you first set up your Xbox, it automatically asks you if you want the free month of Gold. If you transferred your existing Xbox Live account over or bought the full year right off the bat then you are already taken care of.

Tiny is right, you probably should have exhausted your free month first, then upgraded.

Call 1-800-4my-xbox and tell them what you did, they might tack that extra month back on to keep you happy. You never know.

If you already have an Xbox live subscription, it simply adds a month to your subscription time automatically. If you don't, it asks you for info and you create an account.

Back