CyberDeus-RagDoll
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2006
- Messages
- 1,223
Of course, Ockie is automatically a member 
Much like the 2TB club, to be a member, here are the rules
If you want to give the details of your setup after formatting, raid configuration, etc, feel free.
I now humbly submit MY proof of membership.
1 x 400 GB, Seagate, Pata, 7200 RPM, 7200.(9?) drive
6 x 500GB Maxtor Maxline 7H500F0, 7200RPM, Sata2 drives
Advertised space = 3400.75 GB
No raid in place right now = Available space = 3166.8 GB
I disabled my intel matrix raid cause the damn verify tool would run every day.
Heh. Just realized I need to update my sig
Much like the 2TB club, to be a member, here are the rules
1) All drives must be INTERNAL, and inside ONE computer.
2) 3TB is counted as 3,000GB of advertised space. So, 4 x 750GB = 3 TB, 10 x 320GB = 3.2TB
3) A screen cap of your device manager, or some other verifiable method of demonstrating the drives is required.
4) You must OWN the computer yourself.
5) Must be the preformatting, available space.
4 x 750GB drives in JBOD, or as "4 drive letters" = you qualify, even though, technically, you are at 2792 GB
4 x 750GB drives in Raid5, (2.25TB before formatting / 2.09TB after formatting) = you don't qualify
If you want to give the details of your setup after formatting, raid configuration, etc, feel free.
I now humbly submit MY proof of membership.
1 x 400 GB, Seagate, Pata, 7200 RPM, 7200.(9?) drive
6 x 500GB Maxtor Maxline 7H500F0, 7200RPM, Sata2 drives
Advertised space = 3400.75 GB
No raid in place right now = Available space = 3166.8 GB
I disabled my intel matrix raid cause the damn verify tool would run every day.
Heh. Just realized I need to update my sig