3 Pack HDMI Cables @ $5.99

/obligatory go buy your monster then post....this good deal to have few extra cables for just in case

in for a set, thanks op! still not feeling safe with all the issues with monoprice, waiting to read more reports on that.

Cool, I was actually looking to buy a cable for my new PS3.

These deals always happen right after I buy something, this is a nice change of pace.

in for a set, thanks op! still not feeling safe with all the issues with monoprice, waiting to read more reports on that.

Mine cc got stolen from them, they sent me a 1 year membership for some company that makes sure nobody steals my info/uses it.

You can use paypal with monoprice and there is no risk that way unless paypal gets hacked.

Wow, didn't know about that happening with monoprice...used to buy cables from there all the time. Now I buy amazon basics cables.

Dead now, happy I could help some people out. I got 15 cables out of that deal, should never have to buy one again :)

Not as cheap as your link but I found this place locally. I like being able to get what I need in a few minutes. My only other option here is BB. That place is ridiculous.

http://www.smart-cable.com/index

Its not a storefront but they didn't have an issue with calling ahead and picking stuff up. I'd just take exact change.

Mine just arrived, usps sealed plastic bag. Nothing fancy, but they look fine to me. Now if I only had an hdmi device to try them on...

looks like mine will be here tomorrow, really, thanks OP, these will be nice to have around.

hey they have a lcd mount for 15$ shipped.. good deal imo ive bought alot of lcd mounts and none of them where 15$ shipped. of course they where prob better than this one but can always give it away if it sux, damn im a sucker i just bought 2 of the lcd mounts 30 bux guess can always give away two of them =P

Who the hell do these guys ship with?

They gave me a tracking number and it's not valid for any of the usual like USPS, UPS, Fedex, etc.

Who the hell do these guys ship with?

They gave me a tracking number and it's not valid for any of the usual like USPS, UPS, Fedex, etc.

Mines coming USPS and the tracking number is valid with their site as well...

not sure about yours?

Received mine yesterday, exactly as described and they work perfect. Excellent deal.

Mines coming USPS and the tracking number is valid with their site as well...

not sure about yours?

Nope, still doesn't show anything with USPS. I tried checking through their site, the tracking link in my e-mail and manually entering it into the USPS site and it shows no record of the order anywhere even though it apparently shipped a couple days ago.

Very odd.

Back