3 Choices of Games for Wii

gta95

Limp Gawd
I have a choice to get three games for the Wii I am picking up. I have a brother who would most likely be playing most of these games with me. What are some good 2 player games I should get? I can also get a single player game if there is one that good (not really a Zelda fan)

Games I am looking at:

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Rayman Raving Rabids?(Is this game enjoyable?)
Excite Truck
COD 3? (Is it fun with the Wii?)
Rampage: Total Destruction?(Is it fun on the Wii? I loved the Arcade/N64 versions)
Trauma Center: Second Opinion?(Is it fun?)

Rayman will have you giggling like a school girl by the end of the first play session. It's fun, it's stupid, it's awesome.

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz--It's Super Monkey Ball but with a Wiimote. Fun, but it's best played with multiple friends.

Rayman Raving Rabids?(Is this game enjoyable?)--Rayman will have you laughing your ass off and having a ton of fun doing it. Well worth the price of entry.

Excite Truck--haven't spent much time with it, but it *seemed* fun...

COD 3? (Is it fun with the Wii?)--Haven't tried it.

Rampage: Total Destruction?(Is it fun on the Wii? I loved the Arcade/N64 versions)--I bought this, but it makes fairly terrible use of the Wii controller. It's a half-assed port. If you can get over the half-baked controls, it looks nice and is your basic smash-it-up game. Fun for a bit.

Trauma Center: Second Opinion?(Is it fun?)--LOADS of fun, mostly because it's addicting and hard as hell.

I'd definitely recommend you not overlook Zelda, however. While it retains much of the classic Zelda formula, a lot is new here, and it's well worth playing. I just went through one of the most awesome battles I've ever played, a high speed chase on horseback with numerous mounted combatants chasing me down while I chased down their leader. Just *awesome*.

It seems like right now I'm looking at

Super Monkey Ball
Rayman
Excite Truck
Trauma Center

MAYBE

COD 3
Zelda (I'm not really into Zelda but will try it at a Gamestop or somethin)

gta95 said:
It seems like right now I'm looking at

Super Monkey Ball
Rayman
Excite Truck
Trauma Center

MAYBE

COD 3
Zelda (I'm not really into Zelda but will try it at a Gamestop or somethin)

Rather than trying it at gamestop (it's just not enough time. You're talking about a 50+ hour adventure here, you're not going to get a taste in just a few minutes) I'd recommend you drop $5 and rent it first. Give yourself time to get some progress (at *least* until you make it to the Twilight realm and gain your Wolf abilities) before deciding. If you like adventure/RPG's at all, you won't regret it :)

bought for myself:

Zelda
Trauma center
Excite truck

Love. them. each. alot.

since your not a zelda fan though. Rayman looks fun and getting good reviews :)

Back