$3.15/month Unlimited Hosting.

Baw, I really LOVE the wind powered sites, but I just want some damn SSH! I'd pay +$10/mo if they had SSH.

I had these guys until recently. Decent load times and I never caught my site down. They have SSH for FTP but not SQL.
I think I got about $2.80 a year ago. The regular price is like 6$. When I decided to move, they didn't bagger me about staying and I could cancel right on the site. Pretty good host.

I am tempted to pull the trigger on a 3 year..... But i cant figure out if i need SSH or not... Any ideas?

Unlimited storage? Thats worth it right there. If i put up a simple "hello world" web page then just start dumping everything i have for storage would they care?

Unlimited storage? Thats worth it right there. If i put up a simple "hello world" web page then just start dumping everything i have for storage would they care?

Yes, they would care.
What is "normal" usage?
Normal usage means that you operate a personal or small business website that utilizes resources in a manner similar to most of our other customers. For example, the system requirements of large corporations are not equal to those of small businesses and their resource requirements would not be considered normal for our architecture. Another example would be the storage of large numbers of video or audio files that may be associated with a site, but require more resources to support than a normal personal or business website would.

http://www.fatcow.com/legal/legal_unlimited.bml?type=details

You weren't seriously expecting an unlimited storage service for $3.15 a month, were you? :p

Yes, they would care.
You weren't seriously expecting an unlimited storage service for $3.15 a month, were you? :p

Maybe he is related to the state trooper in my state that just got caught with food stamps when he is making $124k a year. Clearly he wants everything for nothing! :p

I used this for client hosting services, I also had the same experience..great for the money.

Was in the market for a new host. $75 for 2 years, great deal. I had a domain I was looking to register as well. Once the semester is done I'll get around to doing something on it. :D

Back