• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

3+1 Displays?

Eradan

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
1,188
Greetings, [H].

I have a question I'm hoping the community can help me with.

My GTX 670 has four outputs connected to the following displays:

1. DVI > 24" 1920x1200 Dell (desktop)
2. DVI > 24" 1920x1200 Dell (extended)
3. DisplayPort > 24" 1920x1200 Dell (extended)
4. HDMI > nothing

I would like to attach my 42" LG TV to #4 and have it duplicate #1 so when I play games on my PC, I can turn on the LG.

I think I can simply attach the LG and then in the Multiple Displays pull-down in display properties, I can tell it to duplicate the desktop on 1 and 4.

Has anyone else done this? I would like to be sure its going to work as desired before I go through the hassle of moving displays around and running the HDMI cable.

Thanks!
 
You'll be limited to 1920x1080 on the 24'' Monitor unless the TV takes a 1920x1200 signal.
Mirroring works as you described but both monitors will need to support the same resolution.
 
Back
Top