3.0E Benchmark (Underperforming?)

Thunder

Weaksauce
Can you all with 3.0Es post your benchmark, whatever it being, superpi, sandra etc?
I think my proc. is underperforming.

Motherboard Asus P4S800 512MB Ram 3.0GHz - 48second 1M SuperPi
Motherboard Asus P4P800E-Deluxe 1GB Dual Channel Ram 3.0GHz - 46second 1M SuperPi

As you can see Ive gone through 2 different configurations, everything being changed out. My processor runs hot, and wont overclock over 3.2 and is very unstable there. I think the processor is bad. And id like to see some other similar system benchmarks to compare. Thanks in advance.

Its installed fine, stock HSF, first time with the intel suplied grease, second time with a layer of ArticSilver, I cleaned both proc and thermal solution with isotopyl alcohol, and its all snapped in an buckled down. It pauses a lot. Did it on both configurations, ill click something or do something and it just stops and a sec later continues, its weird, I mean like nothing happens mouse wont move etc.

the reason it's running hotter is he's using an old 478 prescott. That's back when intel had horrible heat issues. Those 6xx series that you're running, Nasgul, have come a long way since the 478 pressies did in terms of heat dissipation.

Back