2x512MB KHX BH5! CM Hyper 6 Performance Combo! 21" Sony CRT, XBOX/PC Games, MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnJoY

pending resolution for FS/T issues
I sell only quality items, all guaranteed to arrive at your door in the condition I specify in my descriptions. I try my best to offer low/competitive prices but if you disagree, feel free to PM or Email me to make me a reasonable offer on anything you see in this sale. Thanks and happy shopping!

- HARDWARE

- KHX 3000 BH5 (2x512MB)
Description: Perfect condition. Have the heatspreaders removed. They did 260 2-2-2-5 with 3.4v in my DFI NF3 board. Just great ram, should go even higher with more volts.
Price: $225.00US Shipped

- CoolerMaster Hyper 6 w/ 2x Delta Tri-Blade 80mm Fans (35cfm each, high pressure)
Description: Mint condition, used for a few days, looks and performs like new. The Hyper 6 goes for atleast $45 brand new online and the two fans go for $13 each at Sidewinder Computers, so this bundle is really a good deal. :) The fans are also brand new.
Price: $50.00US Shipped

- Brand New CompUSA (sku 282827) 500 Watt ATX Ver 2.03 Power Supply
Description: Brand new, never used or even breathed on hard. Got this a few months ago as a replacement for my other 500watter I got from them that I accidentally killed after 2 1/2 years of loyal service. They are very good quality PSU's but I had already ordered a replacement before I got this so I don't need it and never used it. I think the price is reasonable for a good quality 500w PSU.
Price: $45.00US + Shipping

- 21" Sony GS 500 Trinitron CRT
Description: Good condition, works great...never been dropped or damaged in any fashion. Has no dead pixels on the screen, however screen has a very small scratch, it isn't deep or what you'd call large and you'd never notice it while using the moniter. The brightness is pretty good on the screen but in the last few months I've noticed it's sharpness has fallen, especially on the right side of the screen. It still works very well and as a gamer and graphics designer, I haven't been bothered by the few problems it has. I'm selling it because I want to buy an LCD that I can take to college with me when I go back after winter break. This thing weighs and ton and is just way too big to be lugging back and forth if you know what I mean. Due to it's large size, I won't be shipping this item. It is available for local pickup only and I will be happy to give a demonstration of the moniter to anyone in the area who wants to stop by and pick it up. Otherwise, I can meet up someplace to deliver it if it is relatively close by (as in 45mins, 1hr).
Price: $100.00US Local Pickup Only, No Shipping. (I live in Massachusetts, area code 01830)

- XBOX

- Turok: Evolution
Description: Excellent condition, disk has some light smudges, hardly noticable. Case is in excellent condition with a few minor smudges. Contains the original manual.
Price: $5.00US + Shipping!

- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Description: Excellent condition, disk has some light smudges, hardly noticable. Case is in good condition with a few minor dings and marks. Contains the original manual.
Price: $10.00US + Shipping!

- OXM Demo Disk #'s 15, 16, & 17
Description: In original cardboard disk holders. Good condition.
Price: $3.00US + Shipping each! $10.00US Shipped For All Three!

- PC GAMES

- Steel Soldiers
Description: Original box, disk and jewel case. Box is in good condition, disk and jewel case are in excellent condition.

- Warcraft
Description: Original disk and jewel case. Excellent condition.

- Rogue Spear
Description: Original disk and jewel case. Good condition.

- Giants Citizen Kabuto
Description: Original disk with new flexible plastic jewel case. Good condition.

PayPal Only! I ship with USPS Priority to anywhere in the United States & Canada!
Heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=21978
I can be contacted by PM or Email: alexjoy(at)gmail(dot)com
Non-Free Email Addy (Do Not Use This To Contact Me): enjoy(at)gamers-syndicate(dot)net

Um, ban this guy he's a thread crapper to the max.

Go to that link if you wish and read the end of the topic, it's all being resolved now.

Thanks computer boy! YOUR THE MAN!

dont see anything at the end of the topic or anything about it being resolved you were banned from anandtech, nothing is made right so your not in the clear buddy

No shit I'm not in the clear. Read, I'm EnJoY166 on there...READ MORON!

I've done business with enjoy and I just read that thread you posted. You should have read the entire post.

Enjoy is a good trader I've done business with him and there's nothing wrong. There is some sort misunderstanding.

Another thing you screwed up with his that you shouldn't be posting crap like this from another forum here.

Enjoy has done so much business here on [H]. Let anandtech deal with there troubles there. Keep the crap in PMs

Ive bought 2 things from enjoy in December.. Hes aight, so stop bs'ing his thread.

so let me get this right im the bad guy for telling you about how he was ousted as a troll on anandtech? No wonder theres so many rampent trolls. Doesnt really matter previous experiences if something is going on at this time. If the anandtech mod looked at the facts and called you a troll i dont see whats the point of saying that you have unresolved issues which wasnt resolved when i posted on this thread and still everything isnt back in place. If it happened once and you didnt make good on it who is to say you wont do it again. I wont believe anything that comes out of your mouth until it all partys have gotten back what they are owed

Didn't make good? This has all happened today? Have you seriously still not read the thread. Even the guys in that thread at AnandTech think you're a tool. As for the moderator at AnandTech, he didn't look at anything...he dismissed me as a common troll and called my side of the story a "lame excuse".

As I said though, if you read the thread you will see that it is quickly being resolved. Now shut up, you are going to get banned yourself.

computerboy2k1 said:
so let me get this right im the bad guy for telling you about how he was ousted as a troll on anandtech? No wonder theres so many rampent trolls. Doesnt really matter previous experiences if something is going on at this time. If the anandtech mod looked at the facts and called you a troll i dont see whats the point of saying that you have unresolved issues which wasnt resolved when i posted on this thread and still everything isnt back in place. If it happened once and you didnt make good on it who is to say you wont do it again. I wont believe anything that comes out of your mouth until it all partys have gotten back what they are owed

Dood, read the thread over there already. Just because a superior mod says one is a troll does not mean shit. People are wrong and make mistakes, mods as well. Seriously let him and the other fella deal with it.

all do respect,

MaMMa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back