• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2x120mm Radiator Stencil

obviouslytom

Extremely [H]
2FA
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
38,875
Does anyone know where I can find a stencil for 2x120mm radiator? I have been trying to find one but the google doesn't like me.

I am trying to find one so that I can cut some holes to the exact size and location that I need them to be
 
Back
Top