Oct 27, 2008 #1 S sphinx n00b Joined Aug 1, 2004 Messages 40 I'm thinking of possibly upgrading to a DX10 video card. Would I notice a huge difference going from the 2 X1950pro to let's say 1 x 2900...?
I'm thinking of possibly upgrading to a DX10 video card. Would I notice a huge difference going from the 2 X1950pro to let's say 1 x 2900...?
Oct 27, 2008 #2 M Mystic-Micro Gawd Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 759 I have an x1900xt, and the differnece between that an a 4850 is night and day. Id go with a 4850 as that is night and day with the 2900
I have an x1900xt, and the differnece between that an a 4850 is night and day. Id go with a 4850 as that is night and day with the 2900
Oct 28, 2008 #3 N necrophile [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 6, 2008 Messages 1,243 I went from crossfire 1900's to a 4870x2, ridiculous improvement. I would say that you will notice no difference in a 2900 at least with AA. Might be wrong but when crossfire works, although not dx10 they are powerful and the 2900 isn't that great.
I went from crossfire 1900's to a 4870x2, ridiculous improvement. I would say that you will notice no difference in a 2900 at least with AA. Might be wrong but when crossfire works, although not dx10 they are powerful and the 2900 isn't that great.
Oct 28, 2008 #4 R Rock&Roll [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 22, 2000 Messages 1,888 Seriously, 2900 would be a waste. 4850 at the minimum.