2X Western Digital 36GB Raptors

Originally posted by TripleAgent
Or I could pay 118 at Newegg and get a new one with free shipping....:eek:

take your thread crapping else where please

bump for some nice drives

Or I could pay 118 at Newegg and get a new one with free shipping....:eek:

Or u can get ur Thread Craping @ss out of here and let him sell his stuff..

Bump for a good friend.

thread craping or what, it is a free bump right Lansens ;)
nice drive

Originally posted by tnq
thread craping or what, it is a free bump right Lansens ;)
nice drive

You are right about the bump but I would prefer he pm me if he doesn't like the price. Hell, he most likely doesn't even have any interest in buying drives. He just likes to run around crappin all the time!:D

Bump because I laughed out loud at the idea of "running around crapping all the time."

FYI, I would buy one if the prices were better, I'm just sarcastic, and for everyone else with their comments, STFU. Call it what you want, if you bought one and saw that new price later, you'd feel like an ass. Oh well, another free bump, and again, F U Aholes.

Are you the same guy who crapped my thread selling a raptor @ amdmb?

Is there a raptor crapping fad or what?

mini-bump.

FYI, I would buy one if the prices were better, I'm just sarcastic, and for everyone else with their comments, STFU. Call it what you want, if you bought one and saw that new price later, you'd feel like an ass. Oh well, another free bump, and again, F U Aholes.

Well I can tell you aren't going to be around these forums very long... I think i hear your mommie calling you

WTF! Why do these assholes have to post in my thread? I'm fuckin done with these forums. Fuckin mods can't get control of this.

DELETE MY FUCKIN MEMBERSHIP

Originally posted by The[H]uman
Well I can tell you aren't going to be around these forums very long... I think i hear your mommie calling you

Whatever, why are you people so sensitive, I think I hear your "life partner" calling you. I've been around for a hot minute, but who cares, it's you people who keep blowing it up.

For the record, I will apologize, and offer a "no offense" to lansens. Sorry for the BS, I didn't mean to get people's panties twisted.

EDIT: I would have PM'ed him, but I was discouraged by him sayingin the original post (gone now, though) the prices are firm (in CAPS no less), so I took that as inflexibility. That is what "firm" means, right?

Okay neither side is innocent here. They may have been assholes to crap in your thread, but giving shitty prices also shows disrespect to your fellow members. Calm down and get over it. If you want out of these forums fine, go ahead, but don't expect to be missed.

Originally posted by NightRaven
Okay neither side is innocent here. They may have been assholes to crap in your thread, but giving shitty prices also shows disrespect to your fellow members. Calm down and get over it. If you want out of these forums fine, go ahead, but don't expect to be missed.

Are you kidding me? So you are now they guy we should all see before setting prices right? NO! I determine the price of my possessions. You can KISS MY ASS. If you don't like the prices but think you might be interested, then you should PM me with an offer. Don't sit here and think that [H], you or any other member on these forums is better than anyone else. Have the fucking respect to keep you trashy mouth shut. I don't run around crappin in others threads and I expect the same respect. Does that make sense to you?

bump for a good trader and really a nice fellow who has been known to work with you, when a bit of help is needed.
Thread crappers really need to find a kiddie forum somewhere else, so others can go about their business of selling and buying.
If you don't think the price is a good one, then send the seller a "friendly" pm and let him know that his price may be high...but don't say anything offensive in the body of his for sale ad.
After all, it's his ad....not yours!

Originally posted by Rereg
bump for a good trader and really a nice fellow who has been known to work with you, when a bit of help is needed.
Thread crappers really need to find a kiddie forum somewhere else, so others can go about their business of selling and buying.
If you don't think the price is a good one, then send the seller a "friendly" pm and let him know that his price may be high...but don't say anything offensive in the body of his for sale ad.
After all, it's his ad....not yours!

Enough said!

I read the whole post and I may have missed it but what is the price?

Are they for sale or trade? Again sorry if I missed it.

You should work at the Renaissance Faire. They can always use another sword-swallower.

You should work on the Strip Joint... I am sure they need another dick-swallower..

Originally posted by lansens
Are you kidding me? So you are now they guy we should all see before setting prices right? NO! I determine the price of my possessions. You can KISS MY ASS. If you don't like the prices but think you might be interested, then you should PM me with an offer. Don't sit here and think that [H], you or any other member on these forums is better than anyone else. Have the fucking respect to keep you trashy mouth shut. I don't run around crappin in others threads and I expect the same respect. Does that make sense to you?

Relax there man. You're contributing to the problem with a post like that. You just gotta ignore the thread crappers. The mods might be busy lately but there are plenty of mini-mods who'll happily join in.

I believe them both to be pending...from what I've read on another forum.

Back