• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

(2x) two XFX 5770s

Chris583

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
240
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290894855493
$129.99 / Buy It Now - $149.99

I would like to get $150 shipped ($75 per card).. after fees and shipping costs I will barely recoup my investment.
If you look at completed ebay auctions in the last few days individual cards have sold for $75-100 shipped.. so would think someone would jump on 2x for $150 free shipping.
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Didn't sell but got messaged an offer for $125 shipped. Need to sell higher or find someone local to Boston, MA.
Shipping will be UPS Ground and I will have them package my box within another protected box.

Relisted starting bid @ $129.99, Buy It Now $149.99 (5 Day Auction)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290894855493

If no one interested for this price I can keep and put in a future build.
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top