2x SAMSUNG HD154UI 1.5TB (3 TB Total) 5400 RPM for $159.98 (After CB & PP CB)

vertigomhs

[H]ard|Gawd
got this from droppunx @ slickdeals:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822152175

199.98 (look below image it says "Quantity Pricing" to see the price for 2) - $20 Bing CB - $20 Paypal = $159.98

A few things to note:

1) Newegg lists these drives incorrectly, according to reviewers; drives are Samsung's EcoGreen series, NOT a spinpoint.

2) 3 platter drives (500 GB/platter).

3) After Bing CB & paypal $20 back at newegg.

4) you'll probably need to get a filler item to get the price over $200 for the newegg/paypal cashback.

I think it is FLAMING HOT, but for some reason others don't think so. Wish I had my WHS full of these in stead of the WD10EADS drives :p

I think it is FLAMING HOT, but for some reason others don't think so. Wish I had my WHS full of these in stead of the WD10EADS drives :p
its probably because a few weeks ago they were selling for $160 without having to deal with cashback and paypal but its still a good deal IMO.

Im a newb and never used bing CB. So I go to bing.com search newegg click it and then just add the drives to my cart? Also If I pay with paypal I also get $20 off?

Only seeing 6% CB here. And the drive is damn hard to find on the Bing search. It doesn't come up by the model number.

I picked up 3 total to get over the $200 mark when cashback was 10% yesterday. So I should get $50 back and have 3 1.5tb drives for 250 or $83 apiece. Just $3 more per drive then the $160 deal which I got in on. And these drives are really nice, run cool and pretty quiet.

To find it on bing search yesterday I searched on newegg samsung 1.5tb

I just purchased 3 @ 6% CB, got my email from Bing and everything. How do you know if the paypal $20 worked?

Only seeing 6% CB here. And the drive is damn hard to find on the Bing search. It doesn't come up by the model number.
You don't need to find the product you want on Bing, you only need to click the store link you're purchasing from to load their tracking cookie. Once you're on newegg you can browse and shop freely and get cashback on everything in your cart.

Back