2x EVGA GTX 480 and an EVGA GTX 295

Kaldari

Weaksauce
(US 48) ---Items listed on OCN, [H], EVGA, Anand--- Accepting PayPal or Amazon Payments

32 eBay Feedback
7 Heatware
7 OCN Trader Rep

I’ve been meaning to sell these for a while. It’s about time I finally got rid of them.

I tested all the cards today (10/24). They all run perfectly at stock clocks. I will not guarantee any kind of overclock, as it always varies from the overclocker, to the methods, to the other hardware involved.

I don’t allow returns. I’ve never received any negative or neutral feedback, I test everything before I ship it, I pack everything very well, and I don’t leave anything worth noting out of the description.

Don’t bother low-balling, as they’re already at my lowest price.

I'm not currently interested in any trades. Disproportionately insane deals in my favor are absolutely welcome, however.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to PM me.

2x EVGA GTX 480 - SOLD

Includes everything that originally came in the box.

480sell.jpg

EVGA GTX 295 - SOLD

Card only.

295sell.jpg

Last edited:
Low Heat = ship first? Are you offering RMA assistance on the 480's if you are the original owner and they have been registered?

Willing to go down on the 480's? 165$ per is kinda pricey , just bought 2 570gtx 100$ a piece thought these would be cheaper now!

Bump for you, that 480 GTX can produce 150K+ PPD with Folding at Home new QRB Bete units. VEry top producer.

Back