2x 512mb Performance series not working on NF3

DaLurker

[H]ard|Gawd
Recently I upgraded to a DFI Lanparty NF3 Ultra-D and a Venice from my NF2 and Barton core. Now I used to run 2x 256 Premier Series 1x512 Performance series Rev 3 to get one gig and have dual channel on my NF2.

Having upgraded ,I went and bought another stick of 512mb Performance Series Rev 3. I then put the two sticks on my NF3 and they don't seem to want to boot. They both work fine invidivually, or in single channel. They do boot up on Dual Channel on my NF2.

I've tried different timings (6-3-3-2.5 and 7-3-3-2.5) and I've tried different ram slots configuration (all possibilities) and it's still a no go.

Anybody here have any ideas?

I'm having the same problem with a Epox 9NDA3+ NF3. I havn't tried in single channel, but dual channel will only work if the computer is powered totally off for an extended period of time then slowly it gives me a memory boot error. I am about to RMA my board, I was possibly going to get a DFI NF3.

I was going to RMA my ram as well.

Winchester 3200
Epox 9NDA3+
OCZ 2x512mb PC3500EL

(cf)Eclipse said:
bump up the ram voltage to 2.7v

Hey eclipse, seems like you're answering all my questions :p I actually emailed OCZ and seems that my unmatched pair have different SPD's and DFI boards have issues with that. They decided to RMA them for me and send me a matched pair! :D Gotta love OCZ customer service :)

heh, i try to answer everyone's questions. let us know how it does when you get em back! :D

Back