2x 240CD wallets for $13

DanNeely

Supreme [H]ardness
http://www.meritline.com/180-057-0021.html

The vendor has similar size deals on other size wallets running from a few dozen to 500+, and hard cases with capicity for upto 1000, but the 2x240 appears to be the best bang for the buck. Does anyone have any experiance with this brand, it seems almost too good to be true. At this price point I don't expect them to be completely indestructable, but I don't want something that will fall appart if I look at it crosseyed, or that has coarse fuzz or grit in the pockets to scratch the disks either. I'm looking at these primarily for archival purposes, one for app/game/driver CDs, the second, and possibly a third to hold music CDs for occasional group roadtrips. Maybe a few more as gifts, but I'm not sure if any of the likely receipients would need one this big.

its my experience you get what you pay for with CD wallets....

I bought one very similar to this in price and capacity and as soon as I filled up one side, the straps broke... it was connected with 2 plastic bevels or something.

These look like the same ones that geeks.com sells for cheap, if so they are awful and pretty much unusable. The individual cd sleeves are annoying as hell to get media in and out of and it is really flimsy. You definitely wouldn't want to fill this to capacity.

Back