2wire gateway and network devices?

whole reason why i put the d-link router after powerline adapter was to create another wireless spot in the house that the wifi could not reach. i have another powerline adapter downstairs further away from the house which works on connecting to wifi and internet. but thats about it.

whole reason why i put the d-link router after powerline adapter was to create another wireless spot in the house that the wifi could not reach. i have another powerline adapter downstairs further away from the house which works on connecting to wifi and internet. but thats about it.

do you have dhcp turned off on it ? How is it connected ?

the modem/gateway or the router? the router had to be set to a "bridge mode" of some kind i followed some instructions and just set it that way.

dhcp is on according to the 2wire.

the modem/gateway or the router? the router had to be set to a "bridge mode" of some kind i followed some instructions and just set it that way.

dhcp is on according to the 2wire.

ok, so the dlink router has dhcp turned off ? and what port is used from the 2wire and to the dlink ?

ok, so the dlink router has dhcp turned off ? and what port is used from the 2wire and to the dlink ?

the d-link is set to a bridge mode. i have no access to any settings once it is set to bridge mode.

port 1 is used to powerline adapter from that room. then my office is powerline to d-link router (in bridge mode). then connects to my machine.

Back