• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2P won't DL WU

knopflerbruce

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
172
I got two rigs folding, they seem to get work units - the last one, however, doesn't. Attempt #13 to get work failed, and no other work to do. This started about 24h ago.

Parameters are -smp 24 -bigadv. Tried -bigbeta, but didn't help. I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 on this particular setup, could that be the reason?

It IS connected to the internets, tested that as well. No issues opening webpages.
 
Please download and run fahdiag:
Code:
cd $HOME
rm -f fahdiag
wget https://raw.github.com/team33/fahdiag/released/fahdiag
chmod +x fahdiag
./fahdiag
and paste the output, please.

EDIT: the suspicion is that Langouste is somehow involved

If it isn't -- see also http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=23849
 
Last edited:
Deleting the files worked, thanks.

I can't believe I didn't try that before posting, it's probably the first thing you should do when you face issues like this :p got a P8102 instantly.
 
Back
Top