• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2nd gpu client "Calling fah_main args:14 usage=100"

zero2dash

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
6,105
Just noticed this in the 2nd gpu client...anything to fret over/worry about?

Should I change the config on the gpu clients to cpu usage 50 for each? (they're default...cpu usage 100 on both)

Both gpu clients are working though; right now gpu 1 is running a GPU2 NV MT 1888pt WU, gpu 2 is doing a GPUv2 Gromacs 787pt WU. (Guess gpu2 just hasn't grabbed a GPU2 NV MT core WU yet)

TIA
 
Last edited:
I noticed that in my client that is down now, not sure how I didn't see that, I've no clue what it means
I do know that that client instant EUEs now on any WU it gets, and the problem persists even after a clean reinstall
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
people were saying there was a new core downloaded.. makes me wonder if thats the problem..
 
I hope it's that simple, pisses me off that I'm down 8k and I didn't even do anything this time

Ideas for a fix?
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Well mine are still chugging along (both gpu clients - going on 6-7 hrs) so I guess everything is ok. [scratches head] Technically I would think since I'm running the cpu client anyway I'm surprised the gpu client (even a single instance) doesn't report 100% cpu usage, but whatever. ;) Currently gpu 2 is doing the larger NV MT WU and gpu 1 is doing the smaller gpu Gromacs one so I guess the core changes off and on based on whatever WU the card gets.

Sorry to hear about your problems Vaulter. :(
 
Back
Top