• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2nd Dell 2001FP arrived today

Sikpupi

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
382
This one is a lot better, 2 stuck pixels one in the top right and one in the top left (I can hardly see them)

A strange one is in the middle right that can display all the colours except red.

Dell provided me with no return shipping information regarding the old one. I assume they will call me?
 
Alright thanks, let's see if I remember to call them, my memory is shocking these days :)
 
Back
Top