nuclearfly
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2004
- Messages
- 262
I've got an old Dell Pentium Pro 200 system that I was going to use for folding, and I was trying to install 2K on it last night. The same CD works on other systems. But when I try to boot to the CD, it gives me a weird error:
CDBOOT: Cannot boot from CD: 4
That's it. I'm thinking that the 2K CD is just not compatible with the CD-rom drive? I tried a 98 CD and it booted fine, and I would have just installed that, but it asked me to put the 98 Floppy in, and it's been about 4 years since I've booted with that CD, so I can't remember what floppy it wants. Any ideas?

CDBOOT: Cannot boot from CD: 4
That's it. I'm thinking that the 2K CD is just not compatible with the CD-rom drive? I tried a 98 CD and it booted fine, and I would have just installed that, but it asked me to put the 98 Floppy in, and it's been about 4 years since I've booted with that CD, so I can't remember what floppy it wants. Any ideas?
