2gh overclock

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeRo_Dark

Gawd
:eek: :eek: should i attempt to do a full 2 gh overclock to my athlon 64 3200+ its already overclocked to 3.4 watercooled and running very cool still should i attampt to hit the 4gh mark???

yah i pumped up the vcore along with my multiplyer settings way up there. i might just let it chill where its at, until my vapor cooler comes in from crazypc.com :) ill post some benchmarks when i get around to doing so, which is when i figure out how to post pics...... im slow today hehe, ill probably end up posting them tomarrow.. its 4:09 am here in michigan lol

ill post pics when i wake up tomarrow mourning you'll see. athlon 64's dont run as hot as most people think they do. mostly people havnt tried to push overclocking them kuz they are afrade of burning out a $282 processor... anyway its sleepy time for me in michigan :D

yes, id like to see screenshots and benchmarks on this system

XeRo_Dark said:
mostly people havnt tried to push overclocking them kuz they are afrade of burning out a $282 processor...

LOL!

i know there are folks out there that have burned up FX chips. i don't think $282 is holding anyone back from breaking 3.0GHz.

you're so full of shit, your eyes are brown.

I think you mean you overclocked it to 3400+ rating. LOL

3.4Ghz is past the limit for the .13 process with THAT architecture. Its not happening!! PERIOD, end of story. Especially not with watercooling!! lmao.
You screwed up, if you were going to lie, you should have said you were using Liquid Nitrogen, then I MIGHT have believed you.

BULLSHIT!! I'm calling it.... show your cards!

Where's the post counter when you need it, so you could see that this noob has 1 post and he's trying to create a ruckuss. If I was a mod, I'd ban your IP for such a large quantity of BULL-f*cking-SHIT!!

As much as I would like to see this, unfortunatley i know he mixed something up :(

:eek: I hope he did it... and if he did I want the stepping and such from that CPU.

There are a few here over that mark but the only one I trust is with LN2.

chrisf6969 said:
you're so full of shit, your eyes are brown.

I think you mean you overclocked it to 3400+ rating. LOL

3.4Ghz is past the limit for the .13 process with THAT architecture. Its not happening!! PERIOD, end of story. Especially not with watercooling!! lmao.
You screwed up, if you were going to lie, you should have said you were using Liquid Nitrogen, then I MIGHT have believed you.

BULLSHIT!! I'm calling it.... show your cards!

Where's the post counter when you need it, so you could see that this noob has 1 post and he's trying to create a ruckuss. If I was a mod, I'd ban your IP for such a large quantity of BULL-f*cking-SHIT!!

So what if he got the actual MHZ and PR rating mixed up. Big deal. It's obvious he's new to the whole (overclocking) scene so there's really no need to rip him a new one and ban him for a simple mistake.

bullshit, anyone that even got close to 3.4 GHz was Tom Holck, of XS... and he got to 3.3GHz with a dual-cascade, -100C and colder cpu temperatures.

nst6563 said:
So what if he got the actual MHZ and PR rating mixed up. Big deal. It's obvious he's new to the whole (overclocking) scene so there's really no need to rip him a new one and ban him for a simple mistake.

Well, thats why Im not a mod! :( b/c I'd ban his ass for being stupid enough to mix up the 2 and brag about the wrong thing. lol

B/c he said a 2Ghz overclock which means he doesnt think he went from 3200+ to 3400+ he thinks he could reach 4Ghz from 2Ghz? wtf? So he knows the default clock was 2Ghz and hes asking if we think he could reach 4Ghz since he's already reached 3.4Ghz.

LOL maybe he means 0.2Ghz overclock!

But I personally think he's purposely trying to lie/fool people in to believing his ludacris claim.

Stang Man said:
bullshit, anyone that even got close to 3.4 GHz was Tom Holck, of XS... and he got to 3.3GHz with a dual-cascade, -100C and colder cpu temperatures.

Thats why I said if he had said he was using liquid Nitro instead of watercooling I MIGHT have believed him.

Anyway, where is he now? Another post to say sorry, Im a dumbass? Or get more ballzy and say I'll have those screenshots (photochops) up soon.

XeRo_Dark said:
yah i pumped up the vcore along with my multiplyer settings way up there. ...

Well, there's proof of lie (unless he's got an engineering sample). The multipliers on the Athlon 64 only go down, not up. I'm surprised no one else commented on that yet.

I think most people were kinda tipped off when he said he had a '2 gh' overclock :rolleyes:

next time hes gonna claim he got a 3ghz overclock without even using a heatsink........

Cardboard Hammer said:
Actually, he didn't say he got a 2GHz OC, though the level he claims to have OCed to is still absurd.

He claimed that he thought he could reach a 2Ghz OC (4Ghz) since he supposedly hit 3.4Ghz so easily.

Only FX's have unlocked multiplier upwards. I didnt even catch that before. We are doing exactly what he wanted I'm sure. Talking about his (fake) OC, he's stirred a ruckus, like he was trying to probably.

ANYWAY, its obvious its complete BULLSHIT so we can chew his f*cking head off all we want!!!

He's probably gonna try to boot with those speeds, just to try and get a screenshot, but he'll just end up frying it :p

no internet = bad
sry for the delay
ok now how u post pix ?
ooooooooooooooo insert image button. drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ocf1.jpg

ocf2.jpg

ocf3.jpg

hope that is enough proof :)

XeRo_Dark said:
no internet = bad
sry for the delay
ok now how u post pix ?
ooooooooooooooo insert image button. drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ocf1.jpg

ocf2.jpg

ocf3.jpg

hope that is enough proof :)

redx.gif

Try this or any number of others...

The default multiplier on a 3200+ is 11x, right? So you say you're running at an FSB of 310 with PC4000 memory, eh?

Stop replying to him, he's just doing this to get attention.

Cardboard Hammer said:
Well, there's proof of lie (unless he's got an engineering sample). The multipliers on the Athlon 64 only go down, not up. I'm surprised no one else commented on that yet.

perhaps i baught an oem processor, did ya ever think of that possibility? i think not.

XeRo_Dark said:
perhaps i baught an oem processor, did ya ever think of that possibility? i think not.

FYI, The only difference between a retail and an OEM processor is that OEM processors don't come with a HSF or a very good warranty but they are usually cheaper than retail processors as a result. Guess what, my XP 2100+ is an OEM processor--just means that I'm a cheap-ass.

Congratulations, you just made yourself look like a total fucktard.

At any rate, your pictures aren't showing up so you have no proof of this OC....and if those pictures really do prove that you got the CPU that high, then send 'em to me and I'll fucking host them for you.

XeRo_Dark said:
too many negitive people i post benchmark pix and u still do not believe me?

All we saw were very nice X so there is still no truth in your claim.

XeRo_Dark said:

No, you posted 4 red X's.

Hey guys, look at my benchmark of my 5 million MHz overclock!

Ok, why can't I just put in a fake URL and a red X shows up? Something new with vB3?

XeRo_Dark said:

Correct. We cannot see the pic, thefore, we will call BS because of how high you are claiming your OC to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back