2GB DDR3 Stick for $30 shipped (1333MHz)

No takers? I don't see $30 sicks of DDR3 anywhere else.... Just afraid of this brand name perhaps? The next cheapest 2GB chip I could find was $37 shipped and no heat spreaders. Technically most DDR3 doesn't need heat spreaders, though.

back in the day 1GB of DDR3 was around $15, then it shot through the roof. Nice to see decent prices again

back in the day 1GB of DDR3 was around $15, then it shot through the roof. Nice to see decent prices again

Yep. At this price you can get you 6GB of triple channel for $90, assuming it lets you order more than one ... I'll have to check that!

Edit: Limit 2 per customer. It's a hard limit so the most you can do is 4GB with one account. Still a good deal. The next best 4GB kit I found was $72 shipped.

idk about the brand. website is sketchy, can't submit rma's via their online form. the online form doesn't work.

Anyone gotten their 4gb avexir kit that was on sale last week yet?
Mine hasn't arrived yet, I'll put it through it's paces as soon as it does tho.

Elpida BBSE chips, probably good to at least 1600, if not 1800. Same components that others use. Just a new company.

man
should I get on this deal and hold on to it until I build my new system in 4 months?
or just wait for the price to go down some more I hope

Some people have posted their reviews for some of the other ram kits on mwave.com. Pondering if I should get two or not.

Well I'm putting together a 1366 system so this 2gb will go great with the 4gb I'm still waiting on from the last deal.

Hope the deal sticks until I get home.

Worse comes to worse, I'm sure I could recoup the loss on ebay.

So the big downer is that you have to RMA in China. Have fun paying for shipping back to China.

Anyone gotten their 4gb avexir kit that was on sale last week yet?
Mine hasn't arrived yet, I'll put it through it's paces as soon as it does tho.

mine should arrive today, I'll take out my OCZ Flex II and stick these in (4x2GB), I encode video sometimes but not all the time, the extra 4GBs should help with that, no...?

Back