• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2900XT Ruby demo pics

Where are the fully rendered hi def boobies?


I see flames on the hsf on those 2900's. Not a good sign.
 
I'm a little turned on by the shadows her coat is making, those are some very well defined edges right there
 
It looks pretty good. I saw it run at 720p with 4xAA (according to an ATI member). Still, it's just a demo.
 
Where are the fully rendered hi def boobies?

Haha, I remember when this video was leaked and there was heated discussion, if I remember correctly, at techreports news comment area. There was this one dude "Whatta hell, Rubys tits are rendered WAY low, no way womans tits are in her belly!"

I couldnt get the LOL to stop, this fellow clearly had never seen a normal natural woman in the wild, only silicon pumped p0rn babes at Hard Feaver XXX vol.10 :D

Ok if this is not offtopic dunno what is, just could not resist to share this guys infinite wisdom about women :p
 
Whoa. How did they mess her up? She sounds like a dude and she looked way better in the X800 series.
 
Looks like a cartoon to me. A bit disappointing. At this point I'm expecting nothing short of semi-photorealistic images.
 
lol the music for that scene = awesome.....the ferrari of canes.

Why are flames in this year? House's Cane, Optimus Prime, now the 2900
 
Back
Top