• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

290 Throttling With Low Temps?

JoeOnePack

Limp Gawd
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
179
Has anyone been having this issue? I get it mostly in benchmarks such as Heaven 4 and Valley. I'm running 1150 Core and 1550 Mem, +100mv. Only in a couple scenes do I get consistent clock speeds, but otherwise it throttles all over the place. Temps hit a 75 degree wall.

I've heard it may be a driver issue?
 
Probably due to power limit. Heaven and Valley don't use the GPU like a game does anyway, so I'm not sure its going to be an accurate representation of actually playing something...
 
are you using 14.1/14.2? powertune is busted, its going to throttle on OC.
 
its been confirmed on other sites, if you roll back to 13.12, powertune works normally.
 
Back
Top