• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

285 in PLP Eyefinity. Impressions?

SpeedyVV

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
4,210
Thinking of trying a 285 for PLP (20+30+20).

Anyone tried this capability yet?

I cant seem to find any info on it.
 
its only on the the 285 for now, which isnt a very popular card.

More info will come out when the 3xx series releases.
 
I believe they said its a hardware limitation (like the VSR scaler resos), so probobly no 290/X.
 
I am glad I did not buy a 285 then!

Mind you, I did ship my PLP monitors from Canada to the UK in the hope of finally being able to game on them.

I sure hope the situation changes :(
 
Back
Top