- Joined
- Apr 23, 2003
- Messages
- 1,852
snip
If you use multiple tools at the same time, polling the same device, it can cause issues.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
snip
What's your thread concurrency?
Mine sit at around 700kh when at 1030.
Bosom said:If you use multiple tools at the same time, polling the same device, it can cause issues.
Mine are the Gigabyte Windforce versions... barely make a sound, but no voltage control (even though the early review I read on it said that it would iirc)
Did you try opening a command prompt and running this command?
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
I don't have any other ideas.
Mine are the Gigabyte Windforce versions... barely make a sound, but no voltage control (even though the early review I read on it said that it would iirc)
Did you try opening a command prompt and running this command?
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
I don't have any other ideas.