• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2707 pics

Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
15
These are some pics of the dell 2707. sorry for the quality of the pics,. the backrounds are from vista. also some pics were taken during counter strike and Day of defeat. i have never seen these look so clear on any monitor before the vista backround in person are crazy. if you would like any other pics of the monitor just post and i will do the best i can to get it. If u are think about getting the 2707 do not base it off these pics the quality is very bad.


http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6691/111111111012hv3.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6479/111111111003ke4.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=111111111004uu9.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3286/111111111013gv4.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3554/111111111020pj5.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7070/111111111042hw6.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6639/111111111031cw5.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9343/111111111025nk6.jpg
 
Looks like it has great color reproduction...better than any lcd-tv I've seen in the same size.
 
I want one !! I I'm waiting for a price drop or special. Can you tell me how scaling look ? Let's say playing a game in 1680x1050, scaling is good or ugly ?

thanks
 
in 1680 it still looks good. If you are going to order call them up an say u had a coupon (wich i did but it expired) for 20% off and dell will give u 200 dollars!!! Back after you order:)
 
Thank you! Awesome pics of an awesome monitor!

Please post more :D

Anything random will do. Also have to agree with a poster above, that the colour range looks brilliant.

I so want one of these :cool:

Edit: actually would be grateful if you could post three pics, the whole screen while a browser has each of these sites open (browser doesn't have to be in full screen mode, just big enough for each of the pages will be fine):

www.timesonline.co.uk
www.gamesey.com
http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&cs=ukdhs1&sku=94050

Thanks in advance!
 
Back
Top