• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

27" Zero Motion Blur Monitors?

Circumnavigate

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
240
Hey I haven't been keeping up with all the news on monitors for the past few months. Does anyone know if there are any new 27" or larger light boost 2 monitors on the horizon? I want to utilize the zero motion blur hack from blurbusters.com. Last I checked the only 27" or large monitor that could utilize this was the Asus VG278H.
 
Wait for some XL2720T LB reports, if its as good as the 24" 1ms screens then this is it.
 
Back
Top