27" Dell P2715 4k monitor. $450.

I was looking into this monitor not to long ago but decided to hold off for further price drops on 27" 4K monitors.

Am I the only one who finds it ridiculous the 5K version is $1,640? Lol..

Thanks for this -- I work remotely and am back home for the holidays. I decided to order this from amazon as a temporary work display since the only monitor at my disposal is 1440x900.

Hopefully the ppi won't be too high to work comfortably at 100% scaling. I haven't used a 4k monitor below 40" -- so this will probably take some getting used to.

Thanks for this -- I work remotely and am back home for the holidays. I decided to order this from amazon as a temporary work display since the only monitor at my disposal is 1440x900.

Hopefully the ppi won't be too high to work comfortably at 100% scaling. I haven't used a 4k monitor below 40" -- so this will probably take some getting used to.

depends what your doing...hard forum and websites can get a bit annoying. 32 in i think is nice size but thats 2x the price :/

I use this 4K screen as my main monitor and its awesome for PDFs excel and papers but web browsing can get a bit annoying at times but i have gotten used to it.

i posted this a little bit about for 450 or 470 and someone posted saying it wasn't a deal lol.

I think its a deal and its a good 4K screen for the price and i never really needed to calibrate it because it comes pre calibrate to an extent. They send you a sheet with the results. I dont know if that means it has a hardware LUT though or if they just did something in the OSD for all I know.

I will say its worth every penny if your on a budget. If you can afford the 32in go with that

I got this monitor on a sale several months ago. It's not an ultrasharp but everything about it's warranty and stats say it should be. It's a pretty good screen if you want to move up from 1080p.

Back