• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

2600k OC help...

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Nov 17, 2000
Messages
6,004
So I followed a few guides and I have it 4.8ghz but I noticed its no longer throttling down. So my Voltage is high as well as the OC 24/7. I thought these things used C1E/EIST while being overclocked? Also what program is the best for viewing accurate temps? I noticed OCCT doesnt stress the CPU 100%? Thx for any help!
 
Ok, C1E was set to Auto so I had to set it to Enabled... now its clocking back down to a 16X multi but the Voltage stays at 1.416V and never changes...

Instead of Manual Voltage I used the offset value and now its working.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top