• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2600 combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

manny1222

Gawd
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
732
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
I have an Intel i7-2600 (non-K) and a Biostar H61ML motherboard (with its I/O shield) for sale. These were just pulled from a PC at home and are in great working condition. I'm asking $old shipped for both. I'll also throw in a PCIE gigabit network card if requested.
 
Last edited:
I have an Intel i7-2600 (non-K) and a Biostar H61ML motherboard (with its I/O shield) for sale. These were just pulled from a PC at home and are in great working condition. I'm asking $130 shipped for both. I'll also throw in a PCIE gigabit network card if requested.

Paypal sent for the combo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top