260.99 Forceware Beta at nvidia.com

Hmm, improved Final Fantasy XIV performance, I may have to give this driver a try when I get home tonight since thats the only game I'm playing right now.

w00t! New WHQL's

The 260.80's or w/e we just had were not the best drivers IMO. And since Im a FF14er, hopefully these do something for me!

Well this is a good sign, typo in the first line of the description:
Increases performance vs. v260.99 drivers in the following PC games: Civilization V (SLI), Fallout 3, Final Fantasy XIV, and Formula 1 Racing (DX11).

I'm hoping these drivers solve the inability to run AA with Fallout: New Vegas. I'll know shortly after getting home. :)

•Adds SLI profiles for the following PC games:
◦Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
◦Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
◦Fallout: New Vegas

•Improves compatibility for Fallout 3: New Vegas with antialiasing enabled.

..I just downloaded the 260.89 whql a few days ago. Well, I'm going to try this out and see if it fixes the blue objects deal in Mass Effect 1 (supposedly introduced in 260.xx, I have read testimony that 258.xx did not yield this problem).

Will post results.

..I just downloaded the 260.89 whql a few days ago. Well, I'm going to try this out and see if it fixes the blue objects deal in Mass Effect 1 (supposedly introduced in 260.xx, I have read testimony that 258.xx did not yield this problem).

Will post results.

It is FIXED.

Well? Report back man!

They fixed the .exe naming in the SLI profiles for FFXIV. I haven't noticed any difference at all in frame rates from the custom SLI profile I was using before with the 258.96 drivers. I may be imagining things, but it seems like distant objects and terrain are being rendered in higher detail, so if its doing that without an fps hit I guess that's a good thing.

Back