• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

26" LCD TV recomendations

thevelourfog

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
1,132
Anyone have a recommendation for a good 26" LCD TV? will be used *occassionally* with DVI for presentations, but otherwise will be used strictly for gaming. I was thinking about the Sharp Aquos LCG5C26U. Budget is under $1200.
 
I havnt seen one, but what about a Dell 26 inch lcd?

They dont get much talk, due to the 2405 and 30 inch computer monitors, get the love here.

What about the LG RM-26LZ50 26" High Definition LCD TV. Its 1150, on sale right now, at Best Buy. I prefer the picture on that, then the Sharp, but that was in store, so thats all I know

I owned this 26 incher, http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10060158&catid=
Keep in mind, thats canadian dollars, and on sale, you could get it for 1200 US, but I dont know how fast you want it. I loved it, I just returned it for a Dell 2405. Its over your udget as of now, but sales help

If I had to buy one again, I would go Dell, for the price. If not, LG, or save up for a Sony or Panosonic
 
Check out the Viewsonic N2750W.

I've seen it for 750 shipped at newegg. I also saw the 32" version, N3250 for about 850 after rebates on JR.com
 
Back
Top