• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

25dbA> 80mm Case Fan

dchrsf

Gawd
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
842
Prompted from the 120mm fan topic, to find a tiny bit quieter fan for my cooler master case which the front 80mm fan is a little on the noisy side I ask this question: 25dB~ 80mm with highest CFMs (non-LED)

Just want the highest CFM fan I can get that I wont be hearing..(around 25db?) The loudest things in my system are my 2 HDs which I may be replacing soon. This fan will be the front intake for my system by the HDs..the 120mm in back is working well.

Thanks guys :D
 
Back
Top