250GB 16mb ATA133 7200rpm HDD, 20GB 1.8" HDD, MP 2200+

ricearoni

Weaksauce
Maxtor Retail Box 250GB PATA 7200rpm ATA133 16mb cache hard drive
HDD Picture #1
HDD Picture #2
-Includes the retail box, software, cable and I'll even toss in a red rounded ide cable
$110 shipped

Toshiba 20GB 1.8" hard drive. Model#MK2004GAL
Toshiba 1.8" HDD Picture
-Bought for mini car mp3 that never happened
$75 shipped

OEM AMD MP 2200+
CPU Picture
AMSN2200DKT3C
AIRGA 0233XPEW

$105 shipped

Brother in Arms PC Game
Link to Game
I bought two, one for myself and one for my friend. My friends system doesn't come anywhere close to the specs required to run it. So I now have a brand new unopened copy of Brother In Arms. I'd rather not make the trip across town to GameStop. But I'll give it a few days before I return it. Basically get free shipping or not paying tax by buying it here.

$49.99 shipped

All prices OBO. If you have trades shoot me a list of what you have.

please post an email addy so i can send you a list of my items to see if your interested in any trades for the maxtor!

Gun_Strife said:
is the Toshiba 20GB usb

No it is just the hard drive.

You can pick up a USB On The Go enclosure for about $50 which will allow you to plug in your camera and memory card readers and transfer the data from the device to the hard drive without using a computer.

The Toshiba 20GB is very small, smaller than a credit card, and about 3-4 credit cards thick.

Maxtor Retail Box 250GB PATA 7200rpm ATA133 16mb cache hard drive

would you trade this for a HP external 4x dvd burner usb2.0/firewire. I havent even used it, since order 2 of them. it comes with all the cables, and cd's

Back