• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2500k turbo boost values while OCing

atzero86

n00b
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
30
I have several options in my bios (p67a-gd65b3) for turbo boost specific values.

  • Long duration power limit(w) Default 250
  • Long duration maintained(ms) default 1000
  • Short duration power limit(w) default 250
  • primary plane turbo power limit(w) default 0
I also have cpu ratio limit
  • core 0 default 37
  • core 1 default 36
  • core 2 default 35
  • core 3 default 34
Thanks in advance fellas!

EDIT: The ratio limit should be set to the highest oc you want to achieve per core. So I changed core 0-3 values to 46.
 
Last edited:
I have several options in my bios (p67a-gd65b3) for turbo boost specific values.

  • Long duration power limit(w) Default 250
  • Long duration maintained(ms) default 1000
  • Short duration power limit(w) default 250
  • primary plane turbo power limit(w) default 0
I also have cpu ratio limit
  • core 0 default 37
  • core 1 default 36
  • core 2 default 35
  • core 3 default 34
Thanks in advance fellas!

EDIT: The ratio limit should be set to the highest oc you want to achieve per core. So I changed core 0-3 values to 46.

I'm using an Asrock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen 3, but settings are similar to yours, here's what I'm using at 4.8Ghz:
  • Long duration power limit(w) Default 255
  • Long duration maintained(ms) default 255
  • Short duration power limit(w) default 225
  • primary plane turbo power limit(w) default 1

CPU Ratio limit has to do with core parking?!? I'm not sure why you have it enabled, but I would disable it.
 
Back
Top