Hey guys,
Im running along just fine at 4.6 on my 2500k sitting under my TRUE120. But just saw a deal on the 2600k with a Noctua NH-D14 cooler for $299 combo. I am planning on building a computer for my rents, so I could find a nice home for the 2500k, but had just planned on buying a i3 21xx for them originally.
What do you guys think? dont do any rendering, I do do some photoshop and illustrator work. Gaming of course, and love to overclock... Im just wondering if down the road, because of the HT the 2600k will have more legs? and should be able to clock a little higher than 4.6 correct? I guess I could sell the NH-D14 as well, as my TRUE seems to work well still! Good cooler she is
What do you guys think?
Im running along just fine at 4.6 on my 2500k sitting under my TRUE120. But just saw a deal on the 2600k with a Noctua NH-D14 cooler for $299 combo. I am planning on building a computer for my rents, so I could find a nice home for the 2500k, but had just planned on buying a i3 21xx for them originally.
What do you guys think? dont do any rendering, I do do some photoshop and illustrator work. Gaming of course, and love to overclock... Im just wondering if down the road, because of the HT the 2600k will have more legs? and should be able to clock a little higher than 4.6 correct? I guess I could sell the NH-D14 as well, as my TRUE seems to work well still! Good cooler she is
What do you guys think?