2500+ to 3200+

vidiot515

n00b
I have a barton 2500+ currently with stock cooling. I was wondering what hsf would keep it cool enough to o/c to 3200 spec. Unfortunately my mobo doesn't have the four mounting holes. Also the slk900A is too big and will hit some capacitors. Any ideas?

the 2500 to 3200 speeds is not difficult to do so i would assume that you wouldnt need that great of a HSF

maybe one of those cooler masters would do, i think the aero 7+ is really good or something

i think the aero 7+ is really good or something

I have one on my 2500 (oc'ed to 3200) and with the TIM that came with it I never go above 40c, The fan is barely audible compared to the old 60mm one that was on there before.

awesome. I get 47c at full load now, can't wait to get this thing cool. Thanks guys.

I am using the stock HS/Fan that came with the retail processor and I'm running at 3200+. Idles at 44C and full load at 48C. Stock voltages also.

alot of it is mainly just temperature in the room.

mine right now is at 48*c just sitting here and at full load because my room is pretty hot. when it's chilly it's normal to dip down 10*c for me. and that's when i have my volcano 11+ on.

soon i shall have the other natural disaster cooling... the vantec tornado.

Back