25% cashback

So today before we went to eat the bird i broke down and bought 2 WD 640GB (aaks model) hard drive on ebay with a 25% cashback. They're $75.24 each but with a 25% cashback they're around $55 each. Not too bad of a deal, but I'm a bone head and forgot to use the promo code for an additional 10% from ebay. It could have been a 35% saving. Ugh!

I am about to buy a camera and I heard you can't stack those copouns
Had no problem stacking the last two coupons here, unless the rules have changed in the meantime (?)

The issue most people have is that they can't use the coupon at all. Apparently if you haven't been emailed the offer then the coupon usually won't work, still worth trying though.

Just a heads up, sometime late tonight or tommorow cashback is supposed to be 30%, hopefully it's true because i'm going hard drive shopping...again.

No dammit! I went back to live and even though ebay showed I would get some back, I cant find anything on live

My bad if i posted in the wrong section. I thought I posted on [H]otdeals? Anyway to move the thread to the right section?

But to the other posters, you can stack the coupon as long as you got them in you My Ebay mailbox. I am still hitting my head against the wall for this one :eek:

I had a message from ebay saying i could get my cashback, I clicked the link to create the account and it showed no balance :|

edit: It shows it now! And I got 10%! I just hope it doesn't take sixty days

Back